Thank you for using RidesZone!
We have drawn up these rules to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what are the options available to you about your data. Because we are a company that operates on the Internet, some of the concepts discussed here are a little technical, but we tried to do our best to explain things in a simple and understandable. If you have questions or comments in relation to these rules, we will be happy to receive them.
– RidesZone users have the right to be informed in writing for the purposes of processing data concerning them, by applying to the Secretariat and Administrative Services, Telecommunications Street, PO Box 24929, Nicosia.
– RidesZone shall inform its users in the event that their data will be legally disclosed to third parties.
– Users must protect all confidential information they are sent. Access codes and passwords are strictly personal and RidesZone is not responsible in case they are lost or stolen. In the event of a loss or theft of access codes / passwords, users should inform RidesZone as soon as possible.
Users of the RidesZone should never reveal their password, since it is used to access their account. Also they should log off their account when they have finished browsing RidesZone’s website, so that people that will use the same computer (after them) do not have access to their data.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in a few different ways:
01. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, interests, comments, likes, the email address or phone number you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. If you’re using RidesZone on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data. And if you choose to buy RidesZone Coupon the payment system will be managed directly with PayPal and RidesZone will not managed or store any of you sensible payment information.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use RidesZone, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had RidesZone features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used RidesZone, and cookie data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using RidesZone on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
3. Our partners and advertisers may share information with us
We may get information about you and your activity off RidesZone from advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with. For example:
- Some websites or apps use RidesZone features, if so, we may collect log information (described above) from those sites or apps.
- Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or apps where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads. We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
How to use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect RidesZone and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We are not transferring and any time any of your information to third party.
By using the option “Contact me” user expressly authorize RidesZone to transfer to third party his personal data and information, like name, phone number, email and address for commercial uses. In this case users will be contacted by third party by phone, email or in writing with commercial proposals.
What choices you can make about your data?
Our goal is to give you the opportunity to make choices in a simple and effective with respect to your information. If you have a RidesZone account, many of the options you have available on RidesZone are included directly in the product or in your account settings. For example you can:
- Not use the option “Contact me” to transfer user personal information to third party.
- Link or unlink your RidesZone account from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on RidesZone to that service.
- Close the account whenever you want. When you close your account, this will be deactivated and your Post and your boards are removed from RidesZone. We may retain archived copies of your information, in accordance with the provisions of law or for legitimate business purposes (as well as to combat fraud and spam).
The device or software that you use to access RidesZone may offer other options. Eg:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- For more details on these options, see the information provided by the device or by the software vendor.
How and when do we share information?
Anyone can see the public boards and Posts you create, and the profile information you give us. If you buy any RidesZone coupon your payment will be managed by Paypal and all your data will be transferred directly by you to them, in this case RidesZone will no collect any data. RidesZone is not transferring your data to third party for commercial use.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or RidesZone; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or similar transactions or procedures that involve the transfer of the information described in these rules.
- By using the option “Contact me” user expressly authorize RidesZone to transfer to third party his personal data and information, like name, phone number, email and address for commercial uses. In this case users will be contacted by third party by phone, email or in writing with commercial proposals.
Our policy on children’s information
RidesZone is not directed to children under 16 years. If you discover that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How to change these rules?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use RidesZone after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
Effective: May 24th, 2018