Thank you for using RidesZone!
Because we are a company that operates on the internet, some of the concepts discussed here are a little technical, but we tried to do our best to explain things in a simple and understandable. If you have questions or comments in relation to these rules, we will be happy to receive them.
– RidesZone users have the right to be informed in writing for the purposes of processing data concerning them, by applying to the Secretariat and Administrative Services, Telecommunications Street, PO Box 24929, Nicosia.
– RidesZone shall inform its users in the event that their data will be legally disclosed to third parties.
– Users must protect all confidential information they are sent. Access codes and passwords are strictly personal and RidesZone is not responsible in case they are lost or stolen. In the event of a loss or theft of access codes / passwords, users should inform RidesZone as soon as possible.
Users of the RidesZone should never reveal their password, since it is used to access their account. Also they should log off their account when they have finished browsing RidesZone’s website, so that people that will use the same computer (after them) do not have access to their data.
For security reasons login to RidesZone with your user name and password only from RidesZone App available in Apple Store and Google Play.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in a few different ways:
01. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information, this may include your name, profile photo, country, email address and phone number you used to sign up. When you choose to buy RidesZone Coupon the payment system will be managed directly with PayPal and RidesZone will not managed or store any of your sensible payment information.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products
These days, whenever you use a mobile application or other internet service there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data: When you use RidesZone, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the pages/posts you visited.
- Cookie data and Device information: RidesZone software does not use its own cookies for the use of its software but you may be subject to monitoring with cookies for third party software connected to RidesZone, such for example Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, that track your behaviour for statistical purposes and for subsequent marketing activities available when you will use their platforms.
How to use the information we collect?
RidesZone uses your information exclusively for the operation of its service and does not transfer it to third parties for commercial use.
When a user publishes a post in RidesZone, make his name and surname, his email address and his telephone number available to third parties for commercial reasons through the automated services provided in the software in the ways indicated below.
What choices you can make about your data?
Our goal is to give you the opportunity to make choices in a simple and effective with respect to your information, for example you can:
- Use RidesZone without setup or registrate an account.
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Close the account whenever you want.
How and when do we share information?
Anyone can see the posts you create and contains, in addition.
- When a user publishes a post, his full name is incorporated into the post’s subtitle.
- When a user uses the “Contact-Me” form, he transfers his personal information to the other user who published the post through an automatic RidesZone service.
- When a user publishes a post in the RidesMania section, he makes his phone number visible in the SMS messaging settings of other users interested in contacting him.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or RidesZone; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
Our policy on children’s information
RidesZone is not directed to children under 16 years. If you discover that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How to change these rules?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use RidesZone after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
Effective: January 16th, 2021